Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wait, What?

For some reason it feels very surreal to me that classes have actually started, but I still don't have a complete schedule. I think I almost have, but not entirely since I haven't taken my sign up stuff in. It's a bit different for the Irish students I guess, since they have to take a specific set of courses, and they are all arranged to work out with the times for that program, where I am trying to take classes from multiple sections. I finally worked it out so it works though, and as long as I can get the intro to Irish class I want I'll have a full load of classes. The way it works out, I've got one class on Thursday for 3 hours, One is web based which was the only way I could work in my English class with psych stuff and still have Fridays off, and then the gaelic class they work around your schedule. So I don't know for sure when that one will be, but I blocked out my Mondays and Fridays, so I'll at least have a lot of travel time, and then I can just shove a lot of hours in when I go to Japan. I still haven't got my acceptance stuff from them, but there is a whole lot of crazy postal stuff that could be holding it up, since there are 3 countries postal systems involved (well 2 for me and 2 for the study abroad office, so 3 total). I'm going to Dublin this weekend with about 5 or 6 other girls so that should be fun. I still need to figure out a travel schedule, but I'll do that over this and next week when I figure out what my total schedule for school is.

No comments: