Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another Blustery day in the Hundred Acre City

But the leaves are changing colors, so it's quite pretty. Nothing really happened yesterday, I went to class, and helped a friend set up a blog of her own. Today I did some laundry, actually straightened my hair, and then went outside and my hair went right back to it's poofy semicurly original stage. Oh Irish weather, how you do love to thwart me in my clothes and hair plans. (Weeping internally about poor suede flats) I found out when my final for early start is on the 25th of October. I also got all my enrollment stuff completely finalized (3 weeks into the semester) I'm probably going to go home and do more laundry tonight, tomorrow night is another international student club hosted party. Yay! Am not even going to try to take pictures though, as a) clubs are not really lit for that, and b)My poor camera is still acting a bit nuts. This weekend I'm not going anywhere, as I have that giant 3 hour final to study for, but I might spend some time working on blog and slideshow stuff. Probably not, but there is always hope. Maybe I'll got through and grammar/spell check. Plus I've been thinking of changing how some of the slide shows are laid out, so that's all on my list. Also doing a template for my Kansai Gaidai blog, so I don't have to do it at the last minute like I did with this one, at least I've managed to get most of the kinks out, and can work with the ones that are still here. If anybody else has any problems though, tell me and I'll work on it, since I only know how it looks in internet explorer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice article. Thank you for this info