Sunday, October 29, 2006

Holidays

Sorry I couldn't post. I caught a flue bug from the Irish girl who lives with me, and was sick all Friday, but I was fine by Saturday afternoon. However, everything is closed thru Tuesday for holidays, so I couldn't go to any of my usual internet places, finally I just gave in and went to the expensive one that is open 24/7. However, that is cutting my time down. I probably will wait till Tuesday for more internet, so if anyone has any pressing stuff call instead of e-mail please. On the plus side the jazz festival is going on so there's a lot of stuff to do here this weekend. I'll probably post some of that on Tuesday too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Syd! I finally enrolled today! Yay for me! Guess what I'm taking... Beginning Chinese! I'm really excited, although it kinda makes my schedule sucky cause it's 5 days a week, which I don't think that I'm going to like very much. But hopefully it will be fun, and you know that I've always been interested in languages. I'm also gonna be in a bunch of Microbiology classes which will hopefully be interesting like they have been so far, and I'm taking another Spanish class. I only have two more after next semester til I finish my minor, which is kind of exciting. I finally fixed my rooom today so that there is no cable box running through the middle of it, and now I won't trip everytime that I get out of bed. You should see my room. It's pretty cute, except all the art is in akward places because I haven't moved it since I moved my furniture around. But, anyways, I'll talk to you later, and I'm excited that it's only a month and a half til you come home! Love always!