Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hi everybody

OK, I should have wifi at school on my laptop soon, and then maybe I'll try my Ipaq and update more frequently. I haven't done anything really exciting in the last day, just class and grocery shopping. Cork is kind of a college town, and most of the students don't come back till the end of September, so it should get more exciting then. I did have a band coming down the road I was trying to walk up with all my groceries last night, which would have been more fun if I hadn't been trying to walk uphill with a bag full of groceries and a backpack. Still haven't taken any more pictures as it is still kind of gray and drizzly. But the captions on the ones from Kinsale should take a while to get through. Tomorrow we're learning about fairies in folklore, so that will be fun. I'm going to type up my notes for class to study with later, so if anyone wants them e-mail and I'll send them to you.(although it is still a class so despite the fairy tales it's educational.)Hopefully something exciting will happen this afternoon and I'll have more to write tomorrow.

No comments: