Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's sunny today:)

So you guys might get some pictures of Cork tomorrow if you are very nice and actually comment (or email that would work too). I'm considering doing a trade off of a picture for every email and comment I get since except for Grandma no one feels the need to leave comments. (I do realize there was a slight problem with the comment system for a day, but lets try to be a little more chatty people). Anyways yesterday I fell in love with the Penneys store here. Shopping is fun, and they have really cute stuff for not a lot of Euro which was nice for a change. I also like Waterstones the main bookstore here since they give a student discount on top of their other discounts (although it's not like I can buy a lot of books, cause it would be expensive to get them all home). Anyways, I got a couple of shirts and a little sleeping bag since we apparently need them for the hostels we're staying at on our field trips. Apparently there are like 8 other vegetarians in my class of 48 students so this will be fun. I'm going to go out and take pictures now. Leave comments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your having fun.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Syd, Grandma and I have been keeping current on your Blog page and really enjoyed the pictures. I even told Amanda about the picture of her shoes. Do you have pictures of where you are staying and the people you are staying with? Did you receive my e-mail? I just got an international calling card so am going to thr and contact you in a few minutes. We love you. Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Syd, Grandma and I have been keeping current on your Blog page and really enjoyed the pictures. I even told Amanda about the picture of her shoes. Do you have pictures of where you are staying and the people you are staying with? Did you receive my e-mail? I just got an international calling card so am going to thr and contact you in a few minutes. We love you. Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I just can't see you managing to not buy any books, your just too addicted.

I have been enjoying your blog, I think you are doing much better at
adapting to all the challenges than I would.

George Guinn

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I tried to leave comments yesterday, as I just saw your blog the day before. So, I did try. :)
Your blog is alot of fun! You'll have to post pictures of the place you are staying (to give your mom and the rest of the worriers some comfort to know you are not staying in some slum)

Just sent an email about meeting up with you at the end of September in Barcelona.
Delaney was so happy to talk to you yesterday! She says every day "I miss Sydney". So sad!!!

We miss and love you in KC!!!