Thursday, November 02, 2006

So much for doing something exciting

I decided that i needed a nap after class more than excitement, and then after dinner I read for a bit and went back to bed. I did get up early today and go swimming, so that was fun. And the sauna was open this time, so i hung out in there for a while afterwards. Around the time I was leaving all these kids showed up for lessons, so i'm glad i went early. After that i had lunch and now I'm doing this before I go to class in a little while. That's about as exciting as today's going to get I think. Saturday ought to be good though, so I'll try to bring my laptop over to the school Monday and post all my pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Syd! Guess who received 1 of 10 Rita H. Lottinville scholarships, valued at $500 and supposedly one of the most prestigious awards that a freshman can get! That's right... It was yours truly, Amanda L. Ashby!!! Not an extremo amount of money considering how much school costs, but still its something. I also get some sort of certificate at a ceremony next month when I receive my check, which will (read might) be presented to me by President David Boren. I had to interview for it last Tuesday, and I was a little worried after the interview, cause I can never tell how those go, but apparently they liked my easily excited self. How are you liking your classes? Tomorrow is senior night for Alex, so I'll take lots of pictures and make Dad send them to you. Did you get the picture of me with my new red hair, and Alex behind the blanket? Anyways, I'll talk to you later and lots of love!